[AZ-Observing] Re: Archinal 1

  • From: Howard Anderson <handy13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 06:57:43 -0700

Hi Brian,
Just getting back to this...

"...digitized sky survey images..."  would include:
http://archive.stsci.edu/cgi-bin/dss_form?

That one shows a cluster where your
coordinates show it to be...

There are lots of "digitized sky survey" sites that come
up in a Google search.

The "ESO Online Digitized Sky Survey" apparently
does not cover this area?

Almost everything I have imaged is "outside the SDSS
footprint" (http://skyserver.sdss3.org/dr10/en/tools/chart/image.aspx)
so it has not been of much help to me...

Just wondering which "digitized sky survey" you use.

Thanks,

Howard
http://www.astroshow.com