[AZ-Observing] Re: Anyone see the Quadrantids?

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 18:30:15 -0700

Rosie and I were out observing from Stone Haven from 3 am to 5:30 am.  We saw
maybe a couple dozen, but weren't really keeping track.  I had two go through
the fov of the 20" while observing galaxies in Ursa Major.  Very cool!  They
all seemed slow, bright and short, (except the FOV ones).

Steve Dodder
Chairman, SAC Novice Group
Coordinator, Grand Canyon Star Party, North Rim
Director, Stone Haven Observatory

fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman