[AZ-Observing] Re: Anyone planning for Saturday? BONUS...Threads you many not care for.....

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:26:24 -0700

AJ, et al;

Matt Luttinen and I are going to drive down to Tucson for Saturday to pick
up the connection plate for putting the RFT refractor onto the back of the
C11.  I think that provides some insight into my belief in the possibility
of going out and viewing.  But, hope springs eternal.

Take Care;
Steve Coe
Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
Saguaro Astronomy Club website
www.saguaroastro.org