[AZ-Observing] Re: Anyone have a small refractor to sell

  • From: Scott Stiers <srstiers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 18:38:11 -0700

Steve,
I tried to reply-to-all so I could select only your email address so I
could contact you off list but all I see is the list address.  I have an
Orion short-tube 80 I'll let you have pretty cheap.  Contact me off list
if you're interested.

srstiers at gmail dot com

--
Scott R. Stiers, W7BIT
Gilbert, Az

/Astronomy is Looking Up! Music is Gettin' Down!/