[AZ-Observing] Re: Anyone going to what was supposed to be NASP this weekend?

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 21:57:16 -0700

LOL!  Seems like something that big would blow a hole in the ground and
they would rain down on you.  That would be funny if (well no it
wouldn't) an amateur astronomer got blamed for starting a forest fire.
That would be something hard to live down and telescopes would go on the
list with campfires, barbeque grills etc. Oh no, now I've frightened
myself and I won't be able to sleep.

Jack Jones