[AZ-Observing] Re: Anybody See Saturn Occultation?

  • From: "Steven Dodder" <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 17:29:55 +0000

Strange.  I see the star in question when I get data from the GSC1.1
catalog, but it's missing from the GSC2.2 catalog.  Color shouldn't be a
problem, at least not that big a problem.
At least you guys went out to try it.  Better than I did.  lack of
motivation.  :-/

Steve and Rosie Dodder
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman