[AZ-Observing] Re: Anybody Going Out Later This Week?

  • From: Bob Christ <bchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 11:38:57 -0700

It sounds like the view of 253 was not memorable.  When Tim and I viewed it
from Farnsworth Ranch (old AAMM and AASP site) some years ago, the experience
was "religious."  We viewed incredible detail and color in the 9/.25" scope.
Too, the foreground stars that framed 253 were an interesting and
uncharacteristic sight.
Bob Christ