[AZ-Observing] Re: Any chance at Comet Linear this week?

  • From: "William R Wood" <wrwood2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 07:27:34 -0700

Steve,

Forgot to mention your last question: Comet NEAT (C/2001 Q4) is heading
toward the Big Dipper every day but it doesn't get inside the Dipper itself
until the 3rd week of July 2004.

This Sat, 5/22/04, NEAT is still about 27 deg from Beta UMa, the closest
Dipper star.

Regards,

Bill Wood
Fountain Hills, AZ