[AZ-Observing] Re: Any Advice?

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 06:19:58 -0700

> Hah, happy B-Day Steve! If I had known in advance I could have
> bought you something, a 41 Pan perhaps . . .

Same sentiments Steve.  And you won't need to worry about me chuckling at
the glasses.  Being only 18 days old when Neil Armstrong took his first
lunar step, and having worn glasses since I was 7, you'll never see me
chuckling about that.  That funny "Tim Conway old man shuffle" maybe, but
not about your glasses.  :-)
Happy B-day.

Thad