[AZ-Observing] Re: Antennas weather report

  • From: Mike Wiles <mikewilesaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:33:44 -0700

While the fretting and worrying continues let me just jump in and say that
I am running out of fingers to count the number of times I've stood at the
Antennas in the last year staring in awe at a perfect, star filled sky
while nearly everyone else stayed home because of the weather forecast.
Then again, it's not my gas money.  I just know this - it will definitely
be cloudy in my living room.  Hope to see a bunch of people out there.
Challenge conventional wisdom.

Mike