[AZ-Observing] Antennas weather report

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 13:09:49 -0500

Howdy all;

Last night (thurs) the clouds came and went, everyone got some observing
or imaging done, but not as much as if it had stayed clear, obviously.
Right now (11 AM) it is about 50% cloudy with some blue sky peaking
through.  We are hoping for better later.

Chuck, I know that Ken, Mike Wiles and myself are planning on going back
tomorrow, I don't know if anyone is planning for Monday.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe