[AZ-Observing] Antennas weather report

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 12:50:15 -0500

Howdy all;

I called it a night at about 1:30 last night, there was dew on my
binoculars and it finally was thick enough that I gave in.  But I did get
some object done on my binoculars observing list.  I have 8X42, 10X50 and
12X80 binoculars and am having lots of fun.  There is still plenty to do
for the next several nights.

I rated last night at 7 out of 10 for transparency, a good night.  There
was a little haze around the horizon, but once you were viewing 15 or 20
degrees up it was pretty nice.  Lots of winter Milky Way.

Paul Lind and Ken Naiff were having a fun time imaging.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe