[AZ-Observing] Antennas tomorrow-snow today

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 10:49:48 -0500

Well, I have proof that the snow level last night was 2200 feet, I awoke
to a white Wickenburg.  Probably about 2 inches worth.  Still falling in
the Bradshaw Mts. in the distance.

I am planning to leave here for the Antennas site tomorrow.  I figure that
I will give it one day of sunshine to get the water out of the ground
there and not have a evening with lots of dew.  At least that is my plan.

I hope to see you there;
Steve Coe