[AZ-Observing] Re: Antennas this weekend?

  • From: <beevo1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:21:40 -0800

I am thinking of going to Picacho Peak friday and saturday nights.

Beevo

---- Richard Harshaw <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone planning on going to the Antennas this weekend?  I am leaning that
way right now.

Richard Harshaw

Cave Creek, AZ

"If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of
an expert saying it can't be done."

              -- Peter Ustinov