[AZ-Observing] Re: Antennas somewhat cloudy

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 15:18:51 -0700

Eric, Paul, Ken, et al;

Right now (3 PM on Saturday) there are actually a few blue openings, but
not many.  There are also lots of very dark clouds to the north and
south.  Needless to say, no one is setting up telescopes at this
point--maybe tomorrow afternoon.

We have certainly had rain and some still wind, but no real massive
storm so far.

Jerry and I were discussing the fact that we might have a chance for
tomorrow night.  This was over a chimichonga at the mexican joint up the
road.

Hoping for the best;
Steve Coe