[AZ-Observing] Re: Antennas site over the weekend - and Saddle Mtn too, sort-of

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 20:15:19 -0400

---- Peter Argenziano <pargenz@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Tom, is this the site that you, Jenn, Glen and I checked out awhile back?
>
> For those in attendance: did traffic cease after midnight?

Peter,

Yes, it's the last site we checked out before heading back -- the one near the
gas line.  We both took SQM readings.

I think all but Jenn and I were gone by midnight, and I was sleeping in the
truck by then, disgusted with the wind.  Jenn was up until 2 a.m. in the
morning, and reports that there were one or two cars after midnight.

Tom