[AZ-Observing] Re: Antennas observing session

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 18:57:20 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244
Hi Steve,
What job is that? Stop on by if you get a chance, but let us know in advance
because you never know where we'll be. In fact, we just got back from the
Starry Nights Festival in Yucca Valley, CA. We probably drove right past the
Antenna Site.
I'm at exit 297 on the I-10 as you're going from Tucson to SV. I've been having
some great viewing lately and I'm still waiting for word on a new job. I've
been out of work and looking for the past couple months.

Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)