[AZ-Observing] Re: Antennas for the weekend

  • From: <k7jrg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 10:58:56 -0700

David

         Last night was a good night, seeing and trans.  7/10 above 30 degrees.
 Today is clear at 11:00 am.   Low last night was 44 degrees.  we had 15
observers last night, but only 8 still here at 11:00 am. today.  Steve Coe,
Lynn Blackburn and I will stay into next week sometime.

Joe

--
Joseph R. Goss
5108 E. Emerald Avenue