[AZ-Observing] Re: Antennas anyone?

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 13:01:14 -0700

FWIW, I picked up a box of "Heatwraps" at a CVS pharmacy last week for about
$6. The kit comes with a waist belt with 2 pockets for the iron oxide heating
pads, and 4 pads (two uses).  Each pair of pads lasts up to 8 hours. I plan on
wearing this tomorrow night as it places the heat over the kidneys, which does
wonders to warm up the blood.

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, AZ