[AZ-Observing] Re: Antennas Tonight

  • From: Mike Wiles <mikewilesaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 11:19:00 -0700

Hi Eric,
There is cell phone coverage out there - one of the benefits of being at
the "Antennas".  I have Sprint service and it can strangely be spotty in
places out there but I do have coverage at the site.  There are some people
out there already and I am planning to head out there sometime in the next
two hours as well.  It's a pretty easy trip out there.

http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/db/antennae-handout.pdf

Mike