[AZ-Observing] Re: Another one in the realm of weird sightings

  • From: <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:48:41 -0800

At first blush one might be quick to dismiss that but, after pondering it for
awhile I can see where that theory could work. Object lower than perceived
appears faster. "distortion" seen could be minute changes in flock formation,
etc. also, not being able to find any large satellites listed that would be in
the area nor having any of the rest of the group say "oh yea, that was "X". I
think I'm kinda starting like that one...

So far, no personal invites from Dick Chaney... ;-)