[AZ-Observing] Another Lunar "X" opportunity this Saturday night.

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:28:10 -0700

If you happen to be out observing this Saturday night (and why wouldn't you
be?), there is an opportunity to observe a Lunar "X" which occurs at 22:49.
We had a nice early one back in December, this time a little later into the
evening. If I can get Toto up and running by then, I might just put the
video cam in and shoot a time lapse sequence. ASDOG does have a bed in it so
I'll probably be snoozing close by....

Thank you,

Jimmy Ray