[AZ-Observing] Re: Another Big Balloon On Its Way

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 18:13:35 -0700

I need the Eludium Q36 Explosive House Modulator (apologies to Friz
Freeling). My neighbors  house is obstructing my view of the balloon.

From My house I calculated it was 64 miles away and 18 deg above the
horizon. All my neighbors across the street have two story houses.  Go
figure. I'll keep looking may catch it between roofs.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona