[AZ-Observing] Re: Another Big Balloon On Its Way

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 20:13:44 -0700

Currently it is quite bright against the darkening sky. The instrument
package is "flaring" as the sun is reflecting off of something as the
package slowly rotates back and forth (really spectacular). TO bad you can't
post pictures on this net at I took some earlier through the C8 (neat
looking balloon)

Jimmy Ray