[AZ-Observing] Announcement

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 17:28:04 -0700

I just had a call from Mr. Mike Sargeant, who was I believe one of EVAC’s
founding members, as well as a former SAC member.
He wanted to let EVAC and SAC members know that another of the founding EVAC
members (and former SAC member), Art Zarkos, passed away on Tuesday, April
16th.  Unfortunately, no contact information is available, nor is any other
information.

David M. Douglass
dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (secondary)
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (main)