[AZ-Observing] Re: Animation of M9.3 flare yesterday

  • From: Victor Herrero <hubbleed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 19:47:47 -0700

Hi Bernard,
I am glad you liked the flare.

I greatly enjoy your beautiful images, exposed from Rancho Hidalgo, New
Mexico. I have seen the Power Point about your remote Observatory.
Outstanding facility !

Keep posting !!

I volunteer at Pueblo High School in Tucson, and we do a little bit of
remote imaging from Australia in the morning, from time to time:
http://herrero.freei.me/pueblo3/
http://herrero.freei.me/pueblo2/

Victor
Visiting Helena Montana