[AZ-Observing] Animation

  • From: "George Barber" <gbarber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 06:57:35 -0700

Pretty cool!

Got a couple requests:
1. can you tell me the website where those stellar spectra you mentioned
are located?  I'd like to incorporate them into
my "What Kind of Star" talk.
2. Would there be  a way I could get one of those 12 to 18 v DC-DC
converter IC's you mentioned?  I need to get this put together before the
GCSP.  I figure it would be more efficient than running a 12V to 110
converter and plugging in the scope's power supply just to get 18 v.

Thanks,