[AZ-Observing] Amazing websites for weather forecasting

  • From: L Knauth <Knauth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 16:33:44 +0000

These websites may be useful for deciding whether to go out observing or not.
The first has a 24 hour future animation and may give the better cloud cover
representations. Many settings and options on all of them. Wish I had these
resources when I first tried to learn meteorology. In 30 seconds you get a
visualization that takes hours to get from textbooks, if ever. What hath God
wrought? Yay.
http://www.meteoearth.com/

<https://www.windyty.com>
https://www.windyty.com