[AZ-Observing] Re: Amazing book bargain

  • From: Wayne Westlake <24launch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 11:08:11 -0700

A friend of mine was up at the Mogollon Rim this weekend.  He said clouds
would build up and it would rain about a half hour in the afternoon but by
sunset it was clear and the nigh skies were gorgeous.  They were camping in
the forest so not great for the telescope but he said about a 10 minute
drive and there was a great flat area with an unobstructed view from ESE all
the way around to the WNW.  He said with the dampness it got quite cold at
night but with the frequent daytime rain there weren't any fire
restrictions.

Wayne