[AZ-Observing] Re: All-Arizona photo in Astronomy Magazine

  • From: "Steven Dodder" <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 04:13:11 +0000

Very nice image, Joe.  It's not my setup, but it's nice anyway.  I don't
have a GEM mount, that I recall.  Parallel universe?  Maybe...  :-)  The
Pieramyd is fairly distinctive, and I almost always setup on the west side
of the field.

Steve and Rosie Dodder
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman