[AZ-Observing] All-Arizona Star Party

  • From: "Peter Argenziano" <pargenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:33:41 -0700

Hello,

We at East Valley Astronomy Club would like to extend an invitation to
participate in our annual event, the All-Arizona Star Party. This year's
event will be held on October 4th and 5th at Farnsworth Ranch - south of
Arizona City.

Details are available at:  http://home.earthlink.net/~pargenz/aasp.htm

Hope to see you there!

Peter Argenziano