[AZ-Observing] All Sky Image from June at 5 mile meadow star party

  • From: "Richard Payne" <astropix@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:06:15 -0700

Hi All,
I finally got this back from Tony Hallas, as I don't have the facilities to
work with 4x5 film. This is the shot
with my custom built 4x5 camera with the 35mm Fisheye lens. This was taken from
the middle of the meadow
on Saturday night. This shows how phenomenal the sky is up there ( Tony did
remove Phoenix though! )
After looking at the first page click on the 1600x1600 pixel image and try to
find the meteor.
http://azastrophotography.com/All%20Sky%20at%20Happy%20Jack.htm<http://azastrophotography.com/All%20Sky%20at%20Happy%20Jack.htm>
Richard Payne
http://azastrophotography.com/index.htm<http://azastrophotography.com/index.htm>