[AZ-Observing] Re: All Arizona Messier Marathon Report St. Patrick's Day 2007

  • From: "Bernie Sanden" <bsanden@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'AJ Crayon'" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>, <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 21:18:08 -0700

AJ, it's a darn good thing your magnetic personality were no stronger or
you'd be walking around with that ladder attached, well, who knows
where.

And now, for those that opened this post thinking there might actually
be something of value here only to find out otherwise, here's a
free-of-charge astro image to hail the long-awaited return of the Summer
Milky Way, something we got a good preview of at the AAMM this last
weekend:

http://www.pbase.com/bsanden/image/46095329

- Bernie