[AZ-Observing] Re: All Arizona Messier Marathon Report St. Patrick's Day 2007

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 23:38:25 -0700

But notice my ladder in the picture is in perfect focus. AJ has no effect on
inanimate objects.

Jack

>As promised, here are a few shots from this weekend's Messier Marathon
at Ray Farnsworth's ranch near AZ City.  Unfortunately, the shot of Ray
with his granddaughter alongside AJ was blurred...it was either operator
error or AJ has that kind of effect on people.

http://www.pbase.com/bsanden/messier_marathon_2007

 - Bernie