[AZ-Observing] Re: All Arizona Messier Marathon

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, FJKraljic@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 21:37:15 -0700

Tom and Frank, I'm sorry to inform you that rules are rules and you list cannot
be accepted.

Your list must have been turned in before leaving the site.  This is explained
on the SAC site and during the meeting just before sunset.  Some time was spent
explaining the list must be turned into Jack Jones or myself before we leave
the site.

I hope you understand my position but consistency must be followed in fairness
to those who adhere to the standards.

Hoping you understand,
aj