[AZ-Observing] Alamo Lake Star Party

  • From: "J. D MADDY" <maddy0485@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 09:03:09 -0700

November 7th is the 9th annual Night Under the Stars at Alamo Lake State Park.
This is a well attended public event with many returning every year for the
star party. Astronomers attending may camp free in the Group Camp Area 1 next
to their scope setups. A Ramada next to the area is available for presentations
and also has a large grill for those who need. About a mile up the road is an
RV dump and shower facilities. Astronomers may come in Friday and stay thru
Monday if they want.
Bring along your solar telescopes as we do solar viewing during the daytime on
Saturday as well as activities in the Ramada.

If you are able to come out and join us, please let me know.

JD Maddy
Astronomers of Verde Valley
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Arizona State Parks Volunteer Astronomer

602 672 2032

maddy0485@xxxxxxx
jd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://azstateparks.com/Parks/ALLA/downloads/ALLA_Park_Map.pdf