[AZ-Observing] Re: Administrivia: FAQ

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 13:49:45 -0700

This list can have an FAQ associated with it.  The FAQ can be obtained
by sending a message to az-observing-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "faq"
as the Subject (eg, Subject: faq).

Currently this FAQ is empty.  I'm open to material for this file.
Items I'd like to include are web sites for weather, web sites for
Arizona clubs and organizations, directions to observing sites, as
well as brief instructions on how to use Freelists.  More?

        -Paul
---
with the subject: unsubscribe.

messages.  Thanks.