[AZ-Observing] Re: [AZ-Observing]

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 17:52:53 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244
Yeah, sounds like the observing I did last night from my back yard...

Earlier that evening, while having a HAC-sponsored Sidewalk Astronomy event in
the local Ace Hardward parking lot in Sierra Vista, we also had a nice sighting
of the ISS as it passed overhead. Passers-by enjoyed it when they realized what
was happening and were impressed with the views we showed them of Saturn, Mars,
Venus, and especially the fat crescent moon. The weather was perfect for our
in-town event.

Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)
President, Huachuca Astronomy Club