[AZ-Observing] Re: AZ-AstroImaging

  • From: Michael Collins <cal_donley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 09:08:43 -0700

  If I might make a request: With the creation of the AZ-AstroImaging
list as a forum for, in Tim Jones's words, "beautiful visual images",
would the folks posting links to their images limit those postings to
that forum. As Tom Polakis noted some time ago, almost everyone reading
the SAC or EVAC mailing lists is also subscribed to AZ-Observing.
Postings to all three mailing lists tend to get a bit redundant. Since
there is now a forum specifically for astro images, it would make sense
(to me, anyway) that announcements and congratulatory replies should be
limited to that mailing list.

                                -- Mike --
--
cal_donley@xxxxxxx