[AZ-Observing] ATM/Astro-imaging Meeting is Tuesday - bring your bino mount

  • From: Paul Lind <pulind@xxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 22:59:33 -0400 (EDT)

The ATM/Astro-imaging group will meet Tuesday, April 7, at my place starting at
about 6:30. I'm interested in discussing and comparing binocular mounts, so if
you have one, or a good picture of one, be sure to bring it over. The more the
merrier. My own mount is based on a design by Beevo. Of course, bring any
project. As you know, our "team of experts" can drill it, mill it, saw it, and
pound it into unrecognizable shapes!

Paul Lind
210 W. Tierra Buena Lane
Phoenix, AZ 85023