[AZ-Observing] ATM/Astro-Imaging meeting is Tuesday

  • From: "Paul Lind" <pulind@xxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 18:05:16 -0700

Greetings,

The ATM/ Astro-imaging meeting will be held as scheduled: tomorrow, Tuesday,
Sept. 29th, at my place.  (Blame the lunatic moon for the occurrence of two ATM
meetings in September).  We start anytime after 6 pm and the meetings are very
informal.  Bring a project if you have one.   If you need directions give me a
call or an email.

Paul Lind
210 W. Tierra Buena Lane
Phoenix, AZ 85023