[AZ-Observing] ATM/AstroImaging group group Tuesday

  • From: Paul Lind <pulind@xxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 20:14:50 -0400 (EDT)

There will be an ATM/Astro-imaging meeting on Tues April 28 at my place
starting at 6:30. Please note that this is the second ATM meeting in April
because of the way we use the lunar calendar, ie, we meet on the Tuesday
preceding the general meeting, which in this case is three days later on May
1st. The next ATM meeting will be on June 2nd.

Everyone's welcome. Bring a project or a good story. We meet in my home shop
from 6:30 to about 9:30.

Paul Lind
210 W. Tierra Buena Lane
Phoenix, AZ 85023