[AZ-Observing] Re: ASU Star Party With David Levy and Friends

  • From: "balinka" <pegsam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 21:22:11 -0700

Tom -

I'll second your opinion of Dean. His enthusiasm, sincerity, and business
integrity are all enviable. I've been a loyal customer ever since he let me
trade in an eyepiece for full retail that I had purchased from another shop
in Tucson. That was about five years and many thousands of dollars ago.
Really a great guy.

Sam