[AZ-Observing] ASC Public Session Friday et. al.

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "AZ Observing List" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 20:30:45 -0700

When it rains it pours. <cringe>

Unfortunate choice of words, but don't forget ASU also has a session going
Friday, see below, per Thom McGrath. EVAC has a thing going too Friday in
Gilbert as well as us at ASC downtown Phx from 7:30-9:00+ open to all. And
then there's Flagstaff too on Friday, remember, the Coconinos, with a Bill
Ferris talk at Lowell on Saturday night.

Jack Jones
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Public Events
Phoenix AZ