[AZ-Observing] APOD

  • From: <bgmiller011@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 21:57:38 -0700

Hi,

I want to thank everyone that has sent congratulations and comments about my
APOD picture today. I had hoped to respond to everyone personally but I am on
the road and won't have time to respond to each email for a while. I really
appreciate everyone who took time to send a message. I was really excited to
get
my first APOD and all of the kind comments just made it that much better.

Bernard