[AZ-Observing] Re: ADS 4112 a multiple star in Auriga

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 22:51:16 -0800

This is probably not the solution, but in the past I have discovered
that if I set my images preference (such as no images, images from the
originating server, or all images) to 'images from the originating
server' (instead of 'accept all images', for some web sites the 'Go'
button won't display. I think I discovered this using Travelocity.
Stan