[AZ-Observing] Re: AASP Plans

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "AZ Observing" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:49:22 -0700

Ray, the weather report has been consistent with what has been reported so
far.  That is to say Friday clearing by evening and clear for rest of
weekend.

Conventional wisdom tells me ;) that while Friday evening will be usable the
better observing conditions are generally the next day or so.  Hence my
plans for Saturday
and Sunday nights.

BTW, my favorite weather site is
http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/psr/?mystation=KPHX and is the national weather
service office for Phoenix, AZ.  Here one can check out the weather at any
AZ
town.  I also like the Satellite link, especially the animated ones.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ