[AZ-Observing] AASP

  • From: Andrew <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 12:14:28 -0700

Sorry to send this again. When I received it all I saw was my name.

     All, I will remove and archive the Geocache (GC133JE) I placed near
this site before the AASP. This will greatly reduce any unwanted
vehicles coming down the road to retrieve it. Be aware that there are
several on Hovatter Rd. near the towers however most people do not
geocache after dark unless it is beside a road. Also many times I have
been there we have observed RVs setup at the first turn area, we have
not had a problem with them but this is a popular ATV area. Even though
the BLM does not allow ATVs for some time now. I hope all have a good
time and clear skies.

Andrew
KE7DNT