[AZ-Observing] Re: AAS January Meeting

  • From: Jeff <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:34:48 -0700

Hi Dan,
Thanks.

The interferometry pretty much clinched what the eclipsing body is
even if some details are still not known. This is an extremely
interesting star system and way more complex than any I have seen.

As far the JWST goes, the eclipse ends in May of this years so if and
when it launches it will need to wait another 27 years for the next
eclipse. I doubt I will be around to see that.

Jeff
Hopkins Phoenix Observatory
Counting Photons
Phoenix, Arizona USA