[AZ-Observing] AAMM first update

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:43:47 -0700

Before starting on I'd like to say it was a very pleasant surprise to see
Sheryl Gambardella and Thad Robosson attend.  Sheryl did the marathon and Thad
socialized.  More on this later.

Now if my bleary eyes and hands have counted correctly here is a tally for the
just concluded AAMM.  It contains number of objects found followed by the
number of observers with that count.  Yes one person bagged all 110 objects.

110  1
109 18
108 13
107  1
106  3
105  1
104  2
102  2
100  1
 99  1
 91  1
 87  3
 86  1
 68  2
 66  1
 62  2
 57  1
 47  1
  1  1

I'm currently in the process of building the draft table with individual
results.  Give me some time to get this done and I'll post.

And yes there was one person that turned in 1 object and was laughing all the
time!

Thanks to all that attended.

aj